Earliest You've Gotten a Membership Number

I called member administration today - still under the seller's name. Sounds like they are on vacation...
They said 7-10 days to load my points (the contract is showing in my account). I'm trying to book a large stay in January before 200 points expire on the 31st. I still check a few times a day!

We had our closing and deed recorded on June 25.. Closing company said they submitted the paperwork to Disney on June 28th.. Been logging in daily and the contract was just loaded to my account this morning.. So 9 days from date of submission to date of contract showing.. That includes weekends and holidays.. Now the wait for the points..

Amazingly we got our contract showing (we were already DVC members) and points loaded just 5 days after the deed recorded. I was thrilled with how quickly it went! Trust me, it was the ONLY quick thing about our resale journey!

Amazingly we got our contract showing (we were already DVC members) and points loaded just 5 days after the deed recorded. I was thrilled with how quickly it went! Trust me, it was the ONLY quick thing about our resale journey!

Our deed was recorded last Friday. Now I want to start calling mouse services tomorrow :rolleyes:

I closed the first week of this month. Today, I get a letter that says to go online to get my member ID card. However, I cannot log in because I do not have my member number. :badpc: The phone lines are closed.

I do, however, have a magnet, so I've got that going for me.

We had our closing and deed recorded on June 25.. Closing company said they submitted the paperwork to Disney on June 28th.. Been logging in daily and the contract was just loaded to my account this morning.. So 9 days from date of submission to date of contract showing.. That includes weekends and holidays.. Now the wait for the points..
Crazy questions. Where do you log in to,check? Sorry I’m a noewbie to this whole thing.

Crazy questions. Where do you log in to,check? Sorry I’m a noewbie to this whole thing.

I would guess they were an exsisting member who already had an account. There is a DVC login site, https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/sign-in/, but you cannot enter until you have your credentials. The best thing to do is call member admin, (800) 800-9800, option #2 I believe. This works best after about 8-10 days after contract closing. If you don't want to make that call, you will get a letter mailed to you with your login information after a few weeks.

Just called Member Administration. Because I'm a Resale owner, they said I would have to wait for my letter in the mail! CM said she could not find me in her system. I closed on July 10....9 days ago. What a backwards way of doing this! Oye!

I got my membership number in the mail today, and the letter says I need it to set up a profile online, but then setting up a profile online asks for my "club ID" and "access ID" - neither of which are stated in the letter. I tried to just "create an account" but it's telling me I already have an account, because I do have a My Disney Experience account. :headache:

I got my membership number in the mail today, and the letter says I need it to set up a profile online, but then setting up a profile online asks for my "club ID" and "access ID" - neither of which are stated in the letter. I tried to just "create an account" but it's telling me I already have an account, because I do have a My Disney Experience account. :headache:
Your Disney account log in will ultimately be your log in. But, you have to call to get you club ID.

Just called Member Administration. Because I'm a Resale owner, they said I would have to wait for my letter in the mail! CM said she could not find me in her system. I closed on July 10....9 days ago. What a backwards way of doing this! Oye!
Lori, I would try again. Hopefully you may get to a different C.M. when I called yesterday afternoon I spoke with one C.M. and explained I had closed on the 6th and deed was recorded on the 9th he transferred me to another C.M. who had me verify the purchase with the documents I received from my title company and she then gave me my membership number and activation code to set up my account all on the phone.

Lori, I would try again. Hopefully you may get to a different C.M. when I called yesterday afternoon I spoke with one C.M. and explained I had closed on the 6th and deed was recorded on the 9th he transferred me to another C.M. who had me verify the purchase with the documents I received from my title company and she then gave me my membership number and activation code to set up my account all on the phone.
Hi! I think I will try again tomorrow. She didn't want my contract number or anything...just said she could not find my name and asked if I bought direct or resale. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks! <3

Goodness...this takes forever. After three calls on three days, I called Timeshare Store where I purchased. They are looking into it for me and will call me tomorrow. Closed 7/10, deed recorded 7/11... Still nada.

I think it depends on the CM. I caved and called yesterday. They took my contract number and confirmed that the deed was recorded on 7/12. Unfortunately it's still under the seller's name in their system. I was told to call back on Friday and they should have the club ID and activation code for me. Finally almost there ;)

I think it depends on the CM. I caved and called yesterday. They took my contract number and confirmed that the deed was recorded on 7/12. Unfortunately it's still under the seller's name in their system. I was told to call back on Friday and they should have the club ID and activation code for me. Finally almost there ;)

Our BRV contract closed on 7/11 and also recorded on 7/12. The new membership ID showed up in the system today. However, no points in the system yet. You should be very close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!