early ADR at Cape May

Tinkerbell3014

Mouseketeer
We have an early ADR at Cape May for breakfast and then we planning on spending the day at Epcot. I was wondering what the best way to get there would be. We are staying at POR. We will have a car but would rather use the bus system. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

For an early ADR you are better off taking your car as opposed to the WDW transportation system. It's going to take you about an hour to get from your resort to Cape May. You could probably take your car there, leave it there while using buses the rest of the day, then return to it & drive back to your resort. You are only supposed to leave your vehicle at another resort while dining there for 3 hrs, but I'd be shocked if you had a problem. If you are worried, taking the car to Cape May then back to POR and busing from there is your option.

We had an early brkfst adr at Cape May (7:45) and tried using the buses and it was a nightmare - we barely made it on time and we left an hour prior to our adr. The problem with using the buses for Cape May is you will have to go to a park 1st and then get a bus from there to the Beach Club. If you don't want to bother with your car, then I would take a taxi - it would only be about a 10-15 minute taxi ride and probably wouldn't cost you more than $20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter