Early Bird Planners - June 2011!!!

jsinsel

Mouseketeer
My DH is incredulous at the amount of time I've spent in front of the computer since we made the decision to do Disney next summer, but I can't help it - I'm a total planner!

We are going the end of May/beginning of June, and if anyone is interested, I'm starting a Disney Y.E.S. Youth Group for those who will be at WDW on June 3. If you have kids in grades K-2 (or 1-5, depending on which course we decide to take) who like to learn while having fun AND you want to save money on your Disney themepark tickets, sign up!

We need a minimum of 10 students to qualify and attend a class. Also, there can only be one chaperone for every five students during the class, so keep that in mind. If you feel you really NEED to be there with your child/children as a chaperone during the class, please state this in a post so we can take it into consideration when deciding who will be chaperoning. (For example if you have a child with special needs or a child who is very shy, you may feel more comfortable to be with them during the class.)

To read up on the Disney Y.E.S. program and learn more, click here: http://disneyyouthgroups.disney.go.c...amsListingPage

Our two course possibilities (more info on the program website):

How Things Move: Kindergarten — 2nd Grade Discover the principles of how things move. This program helps young learners understand how the physical sciences help power favorite Theme Park attractions.

Synergy in Science: 1st — 5th Grade Take an in-depth exploration of the interaction between creativity and technology. By investigating technologies at work in Epcot® attractions, students discover the "magic" behind entertainment technology and its application to daily life.

Tickets

You can purchase VERY DISCOUNTED themepark tickets when taking part in a Disney Y.E.S. program. For every one paying student taking part in a class, one adult may also purchase a discounted Disney Y.E.S themepark ticket at the student price. I believe the ticket prices for the Y.E.S. programs are going up in September, so it would be great to have a class confirmed and our tickets purchased by then. The ticket choices are 1 park per day, park hoppers, or premium which includes park hopping/water parks/and Disney Quest

Ticket prices

3 Day 1 Park YES Ticket = $126.38
3 Day Park Hopper YES Ticket = $142.36
3 Day Premium YES Ticket = $158.34

4 Day 1 Park YES Ticket = $135.16
4 Day Park Hopper YES Ticket = $151.13
4 Day Premium YES Ticket = $167.11

5 Day 1 Park YES Ticket = $141.73
5 Day Park Hopper YES Ticket = $157.70
5 Day Premium YES Ticket = $173.68

6 Day 1 Park YES Ticket = $150.55
6 Day Park Hopper YES Ticket = $166.52
6 Day Premium YES Ticket = $182.51

7 Day 1 Park YES Ticket = $157.15
7 Day Park Hopper YES Ticket = $173.12
7 Day Premium YES Ticket = $189.11

8 Day 1 Park per day = $163.77
8 Day Park Hopper = $179.75
8 Day Premium = $195.73

Currently we have my DDs who will be in 1st and 2nd grade, along with another DISboarder with kids in K, 1st, and 2nd. We need 5 more to make a class! If this sounds like something you and your kids would be interested in, and you'll be at WDW on June 3, feel free to either post here or PM me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter