Early entry to Volcano Bay

Meldev

DIS Veteran
Getting conflicting answers from the Universal people now after a couple of calls inquiring about things at Volcano Bay.

Can anyone tell me if we get early entry to volcano bay if we are staying onsite? I thought we had to be 3-park pass holders, but last person I spoke to said if we're onsite we get in early. Well we're staying at Cabana Bay, we are premier pass holders - does that get us in at 9:00 instead of 10:00 or is it still 10:00 for us?

Getting conflicting answers from the Universal people now after a couple of calls inquiring about things at Volcano Bay.

Can anyone tell me if we get early entry to volcano bay if we are staying onsite? I thought we had to be 3-park pass holders, but last person I spoke to said if we're onsite we get in early. Well we're staying at Cabana Bay, we are premier pass holders - does that get us in at 9:00 instead of 10:00 or is it still 10:00 for us?

That's weird. Regardless of whether an AP, or not, if you're staying at Cabana you get EE.

However, double checking on the website: https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/tickets-packages/annual-passes/early-park-admission

It confirms what you're stating:
"All 3-Park Passholders receive Early Park Admission† to Universal's Volcano Bay™ one hour before the theme park opens on the following days:
October 2019
October 1 - 31: Not Available
November 2019
November 1 – 30: 9:00 am"

It's like the other Universal parks, you have to have a valid park ticket to get any offers such as Early Entry.

Yes! However, be aware that, just like the other two parks, not everything is open during EPA:

Guests of ALL Universal Orlando Resort™ Hotels Enjoy:
  • Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™ and select attractions at Volcano Bay™ water theme park, one hour before the theme parks open (valid theme park admission required)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!