• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Early January discounts

disneymore2

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if I should keep hope for AP or Florida Resident discount for the fist week of January (2-7th)?? I know it’s marathon that week.

I feel like usually (not that much is usual anymore) 😂 there would be a discount starting around Jan. 2nd. Here’s hoping.

Pre-2022 there were always discounts every month of the year. I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly so comfortable paying 700+ for a deluxe hotel room. As someone who studies and keeps up with economics it's kind of a mystery to me. I have a strong feeling things will change rapidly and discounts will be back.

Following. We are booked for January 7-13 (first night at Pop and 5 nights at CR). We have been several times in January and have always gotten discounts. They were good ones, too, like 40% off deluxe resorts. Sadly, they don't seem to offer those great deals anymore! We are crossing our fingers for something, but won't be surprised if nothing is available. 🤞🤞🤞

Will join. Thinking of 2nd week of January in an ASMu family suite. Cars at AoA would be cool if discounted too.

Following. Just started planning something for the first week in January. We haven't been to the parks in 10 years and I am SHOCKED at how expensive rooms are.
We would rather stay on property, but these prices are hard to justify.

Just booked 4 nights/5 day at WL club level....with memory maker it is slightly over $5,000 not including flights. If discounts don't come out I may have to scrap the trip....that is alot of money!!

Just booked 4 nights/5 day at WL club level....with memory maker it is slightly over $5,000 not including flights. If discounts don't come out I may have to scrap the trip....that is alot of money!!
Club rooms are rarely, if ever included in the discounts. Unfortunately.

It's hard to know what will be offered in the future, but I've booked club rooms with a discount in the past.
Also, I noticed club rooms would occasionally pop up with the Disney+ offer that ran through Sept.

I'm hoping for some sort of offer for Jan.

Up until 2022 club level rooms were always offered with a discount. I've stayed Club level many times with the 30-40% off. It's only been the last year discounts ceased, but they ceased for every type of room.

We’ve stayed club level, several times a year for over 20 years. Before 2020, I had a discount for every stay, at YC, BC, CR, BWI & GF RPC. In our 2 trips this year, I used AP & Disney Visa discounts for CL rooms at CR, GF & YC. I had a Disney + discount room booked @ BWI, but cancelled that to change resorts. And BC had CL rooms with the discounts for both trips as well.

Poly CL hasn’t been discounted since reopening. I have no desire to stay at AK or WL, so don’t keep up on discounts for those resorts. But all other resorts routinely have CL discounts.

Just saved $225 on our package at AoA with the general public offer. I think the Chase Visa offer would be better but it doesn't seem to be available at AoA and we want to keep our Cars suite.

Discount out today saved us $112.50 per room (we have two) at Pop for our 1/13-1/21 stay. Not a huge savings but it’ll help offset the Genie+ costs.

Does anyone know if they will apply the general public discount to an existing reservation? Ugh, never mind, the discount is only for packages.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter