Early May - crazy?

Raya

DIS Veteran
We're thinking about an early May trip - so arriving after the May 1 holiday, but leaving before the May 8 holiday. (I think I have those Holiday dates right, I'm in the US trying to see European schedules.) Will things be crazy busy then or tolerable? It's a once in a lifetime trip for us, so we're trying to get the balance of decent weather and low crowds.

You can check publicholidays.fr for France, .de for Germany etc. On this website you can also click through to school holidays. Many Europe countries have a school holiday around last week of April, first week(s) of May. Luckily for you, the vacations in France will end May 3rd. Also the Frozen festival will end on May 3rd, so that weekend is probably going to be busy with AP holders to see the shows one last time.

From May 8 - 10 there is a run weekend.

Yes, it will be busy but not crazy like WDW or DL at Christmas, due to other European countries, but as the vacation will be over for France, you should be good when you visit DLP between 4 - 7 May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter