Early morning days and how to get to MK the fastest on its EE day??

Camping Griswalds

DIS Veteran
Anyone have the quick list of EE days?? Also how do you get to MK on the EE day? I know the boats don't start early enough, so do you drive or what?? How late would the boats get you there? If official opening is 0900, do you still get into EE at 0730?? What times do the boats start?

The EE days are as follows

MK---Sunday and Thursday

AK---Monday and Friday

MGM--Tuesday and Saturday

Epcot--Wednesday

Cant help you with the rest, never been to FW, but would love to know the answer because we are going Dec. 2004. We will be taking advantage of EE even if we are supposedly going at a slower time, I want to get there as fast as possible.

Lory

You can either take the boat over or you can take the bus to the TTC and the monorail over from there.

HI
I posted a week or so ago on the transportation board about getting from FW to MK on EE day . Tyler(the CM who works for transport) kindly responded that the ferry from FW ot MK should be running on MK EE day.....hope this helps:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter