Early Morning Magic - Fantasyland

caspersf

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done this before? I am coming in late August (8/18-8/25) and wanted to know if this was worth the money. A couple of other questions:

1. We are staying at AKL. Do buses run early enough to get to EMM?
  2. I know that Disney tends to extend summer hours but waits until closer to the month. Would they extend Magic Kingdom on a EMM day, which already starts at 7:45am?

We enjoyed it so much we did two last year! Great event and well worth it for the way we tour. The breakfast is actually relatively good too. Not "blow you away" good, but better than I expected for Disney standards.

We are attending for our second time this upcoming August. For our family, it is totally worth the money. We only get to Disney World once a year, so when we go, we want to do as much as we can. EMM is also a value to my family as my dad comes every year - he is a huge Disney fan, but in his mid-70's now and minds the heat - this way we get a ton done in the morning (he loves to ride everything!), have a great breakfast (eggs, sausages, bacon, pastry, fruit, cheese, yogurt, juices), use FP+ and get back to resort for a swim. So for these reasons, we see the value.
Last year we stayed at Contemporary, so we walked to MK and didn't have to worry about transportation. This year we are staying at POP, so we will rely on Disney buses. We've always been able to get to breakfasts on time with PPO ADR's by taking buses. We will be at bus stop by 6:30-6:45am in hopes to be at MK by 7:30 for check in. Definitely don't want to miss a minute of EMM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!