Early Registration question..

dburg30

Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!
We are DVC members. I know where to find the information, but on the day of registration will there be a link that you actually need to log on to the DVC site be access or is it one that if you know the link that will work also.

Not sure how else to ask :D

You have to log into the DVC members website. It is best to log in before noon and then refresh until the link goes live. Depending on the race it could sell in minutes or hours so be prepared.

Another tip make sure you have your active account set up before hand and are logged in to that as well. That way you won't lose any time having to log into Active. You should get an email a week before reminding you about sign up but that doesn't always happen.

Have an active account so that's a great reminder also..

Another question, on the site, I guess the link will be on the page that has all the races listed? Under the marathon weekend it will have a link?

I have a similar question. Will the link show up on the 'early DVC RDisney' page under special offers or am I missing something? Thx!

I have a similar question. Will the link show up on the 'early DVC RDisney' page under special offers or am I missing something? Thx!

That is where the link use to show up. I haven't been in the DVC system for about 2 years so I'm not sure where it has been for more recent races.

They seem to change it every time. :)

Keep an eye there, on the appropriate thread here, and maybe join an unofficial FB thread for the intended race, and between the three places you'll find out where it is quickly on the day. :)

For the WDW AP Site...

Events and Special Offers
Passholders! Enjoy Early Registration for runDisney Events!
Then the link to the special runDisney site for passholders

It has info for Marathon weekend but no links yet.

I am soo bummed, I was all set to register today for the 10K but didn't get a chance to get to it till 8 pm tonight and it was already booked :(

I am soo bummed, I was all set to register today for the 10K but didn't get a chance to get to it till 8 pm tonight and it was already booked :(

The 10k is a very popular distance that tends to be one of the earlier ones to sell out. If you really want to get in, you need to be ready to register right at noon next Tuesday or you run the risk of it selling out then, too. There's always the travel agent route if you can't be online at that time, but it will most likely require a hotel reservation and ticket purchase that you may or may not need.

Yea, I think the dopey, 10k and 5k were "on hold" within 7 minutes.. And more than likely "sold out" shortly after that... Be ready for Tuesday!!!!!

In addition to the popularity that @camaker mentioned, most of the 10K spots are taken up by Dopey bibs, so there aren't very many available. Best of luck to you next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter