Earning my ears - Mouseketeer

Dee8197

<font color=indigo>Those blinking rats get me ever
Can anyone tell me how or why this came about - not that I'm complaining just interested to know the " workings "
I started off with "Earning my years" in my signature and now it says "Mouseketeer ". I don't think I did anything to make the change???:wave2:

Hi Dee,

It chance automatically when you've done a certain number of posts - I am on the spot a little now as I am not sure how many exactly but looking at your post count maybe 120??

It changes again at 500 to - um - guessing here - Dis Cast member??

HTH

Karen

Thanks Reid

I dare say it will take me a while to get to " Cast member " although maybe not, I'm Welsh, and they say we can talk.:rotfl2:

Dee8197 said:
Thanks Reid

I dare say it will take me a while to get to " Cast member " although maybe not, I'm Welsh, and they say we can talk.:rotfl2:

Congratulations on becoming a Mouseketeer! Personally I think that is a lovely title and would have preferred to stay a Mouseketeer rather than change to a DIS Cast member!:rotfl2:

BTW, my nan was Welsh!!! She most certainly NEVER stopped talking!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

It's 75 posts to change from "Earning My Ears" to "Mouseketeer" - I know cos it took me ages to get there and I was really happy (perhaps I should get out more?) :rotfl:

Rhiannon :wizard:

now i'm all excited as i am nearly there I had presumed it would be many more posts than that
nikki

I noticed mine had changed a while back. I wondered how diligent you'd have to be to become a Dis Cast Member!

Ware Bears said:
BTW, my nan was Welsh!!! She most certainly NEVER stopped talking!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
You're telling we are all Welsh and MIL could talk the hind legs off a donkey :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:flower: Berwyn

I think maybe we are living up to the reputation of the Welsh;)

Have you looked at the postings on this thread alone NIK has been a member since May 2004 and has 301 posts, Rhiannon has been a member since Sept 2004 and has 180 posts whereas you and I have only been members since May 2005 and we have 293 and 151 posts ! Oh Dear !:rolleyes1

Your posts are great, and no-one has told me to butt out yet so I guess it must be OK:hyper2:

But doesn't the name Rhiannon tell you anything???????????? She's only half Welsh but I can assure you she can talk for England and Wales!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

And in my defence, my computer was broken for a couple of months! I will try harder to improve my pitiful number of posts. Well done Berwyn, Dee and everyone else who overtook me ages ago!

Rhiannon :wizard:

:banana: Rhiannon, the name suggested that there might be a welsh connection but its not safe to assume anything these days:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter