Easiest Car Rental Location? Pick up after AKV, drop off BWV or DS.

shaunacb

Always planning a DVC trip from Canada!
We are renting a car after our Animal Kingdom stay to drive to a cruise, then will return the car while we are staying at Boardwalk. Does anyone know which of these locations would be easiest? Do they offer a convenient shuttle? Just one adult would pick up the car (would need to somehow get from AKV to the car rental location - ?free shuttle or WDW bus). Our small kids would also be there when we drop off the car (have stroller), heading to either Disney Springs or the Boardwalk area:
1. Alamo at the Dolphin (1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd) - most expensive, but looks like we could walk or take a boat back to BWV?
2. Avis at Hilton Hotel at Disney World (1751 Hotel Plaza Blvd) - can we walk to DS after dropping the car off?
3. Enterprise at B Resort (1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd) - a bit less expensive than Hilton but looks like a further walk to DS?
4. Enterprise at Wyndham Grand Bonnett Creek (14651 Chelonia Pkwy) - not near a WDW resort or DS bus so would need a shuttle back to BWV or DS if any one knows if that is available?
Thank you so much in advance!

1. Yes, walkable.
2. Yes, walkable.
3. Right, less walkable.
4. Enterprise picks you up, so it's reasonable to expect that they'll drop you off.

5. What about the Car Care Center, which will definitely pick you up and drop you off (call at least an hour in advance,but ideally the day before.
6. No matter what you end up choosing, it would be a whole lot easier to drop off everyone at the hotel before you return the car.
7. If only one person picks up the car only that person can drive it.

Thank you! I will be at a conference at the time the car needs to be dropped off, so unfortunately my husband will have the kids for the drop off (but not the pick up). I was thinking they could drive me to the Orange County Convention Center in the morning (save me one Taxi/Uber fare... though I will be an Uber newbie!), then head back to WDW and spend the morning at DS or the Boardwalk while I am at the conference. I have booked all 4 of these options through Costco, and of course now the prices have gone up, so the Car Care Center isn't really a great option anymore. Enterprise is the least expensive (both locations are the same price), Avis is mid-range, and Alamo is the most expensive. (But only about $50 more)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!