Easter week. Sell me on your favorite resort

kenny

DIS Veteran
E are currently booked the weekend of Easter 2015 through following weekend at BLT

Have stayed at BLT many times and love it. Although it we be great for Easter with walk to mk and monorail to Epcot thinking a trying something else at 7 months

We stayed at OKW and dw is not a fan do that is out. All others are on the table
Would be getting 1br or myself dw dd10 and dd5

Stayed BCV in studio and loved resort. Plus walk to Epcot or HS

BWV never stayed. Looks like great views and walks to park. Downside scary clown pool

SSR. Stayed see real times and love resort. Quiet and relaxing but far from parks

WLV. Stayed at WL not villas. Villas jus refurbed and boat to mk

AKL walked around once. Looks really cool and animals would be fun for kids. Far from parks though

Ok that all said help me pick resort

Tia

I'd suggest AKV, BWV or VWL since you have never stayed at those. BWV, location-wise, is a lot like BCV and the feel is similar too...rooms are smaller and worn a bit. BWV has the long long hallways but so does AKV. AKV is close to AK but nothing else, though you do not share buses with other resorts like BWV and BCV. AKV and VWL are amazingly themed resorts and the animals at AKV is just neat to see. VWL has boat to MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter