EasyWDW.com Reviews Hoop Dee Doo Review

bama_ed

It's kind of fun to do the impossible-Walt Disney
I'm lost on anyone who expects fine dining at 95% of WDW which includes HDDR. But for an All You Care To Eat dinner, an enternainment show, and beer/sangria all starting at $51 per adult, HDDR is a great value combination.

Food pictures and show pictures plus more pub for the Fort. Me likey. :banana:

http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/re...ical-revue-at-disneys-fort-wilderness-resort/

Bama ED

PS -I think it was back in 2013 when Dad and I went to the Fort to shadow my DS2 marching at Universal with his HS band, we got to sit through open shows for HDDR that was training the back-up players. No food, no big crowd, it was after breakfast. But it was the cast of HDDR performing their hearts out. Good memories...

PPS - story and pix on pages 1 & 2 here https://www.disboards.com/threads/bama-ed-is-at-the-fort-april-2013.3094752/

PPS - I'm gonna be puiing my pix off Photobucket soon so the link for the thread above will soon be full of blanks.

Last edited:
Ed thanks for the link but for us it is completely uncalled for. HDDR is NUMBER 2 on Lucille's list of things to do and places to eat. Honestly I can't even consider NOT going. Food is good, Show a winner, Jokes old and corny hat more can you ask for

Thanks for the link Ed. We are doing it with 14 of us next month and the others have never been so now they will know what to expect.

Jimsig- did I miss you on the October thread?

I thought I posted on it a while back but looking back I can't find it. Must have posted on another thread thinking it was that one :confused3 I'll get back over there tomorrow, bed time is calling, 330a comes quickly.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!