• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

eat

Our favorite place to eat at MK is Liberty Tree Tavern for their character dinner. It is a big turkey dinner served all you can eat family style. The menu varies slightly from time to time but last December it was turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, flank steak, pork (ham or tenderloin) stuffing (I think), mac & cheese, bread, cranberries, veggies, salad, and a wonderful apple dessert. You can probably see a more current menu at www.wdwig.com. Also, at lunch time they a a menu and that is very good also.

We loved the buffet at Crystal Palace and lunch at the Plaza Restaurant (not the Pavillion). Having dinner at Cinderella's castle week of Thanksgiving.
(testpost...hope this works):wave:

There is so much variety, that you might want to define your question a little bit more specifically. The answer will probably vary depending upon whether you are interested in a character meal, a meal in the parks, ethnic food, etc.

From an overall quality of food/atmosphere/service perspective, we really like the California Grill, at the top of the Contemporary Resort. As a bonus, if you're lucky and you time your priority seating request right, you might be able to watch the MK fireworks show "Wishes" from your table with the music to accompany the fireworks piped into the restaurant.

If you like Italian and/or pizza I like Tony's right up at the front entrance.

I agree with The Plaza Restaurant for lunch, and LTT for dinner. The sandwiches at the PR are delicious and big enough to share. I love the atmosphere at LTT. Have a great trip. :)

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

We just ate at the Castle for the first time this trip and it was excellent!! The food was delicious and the service was great too. We had dinner there. The kids dinner is inexpensive and a lot of food for the price. We ate at Tony's for lunch the last day and were not impressed. The kids ate pizza, it was like something you buy at the frozen isle in the supermarket. Dh had the spaghetti and meatballs. ehh. Mine was decent. Being from NY, I've had better Italian food. The only really good thing there was the dessert. I wouldn't reccomend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter