Eating out in WDW

MickeyMcMouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Just sitting here reading the boards and e-mails and getting a little hungry.

What are your fav restaurants and which ones do you plan on going to on your next trip.

We like (in no particular order) Mama Melrose - MGM(great steak), Artist Point - Wilderness Lodge(great steak), Le Cellier - Canada Epcot(great steak - kinda pattern emerging here:) ), Rainforest Cafe, Bomas - Animal Kingdom Lodge and Portobello Yacht Club(DVC disc).

Our must do's this time are the Italian one at Epcot(always been too busy), Yachtsman Steakhouse(for obvious reasons) and either Chef Mickeys or california Grill - both Contemporary.

Anyone got any secret eating places....

David:)

Our absolute favourite is Crystal Palace where we always go for buffet breakfast on our first day in the park, and give Pooh a hug! :D I also like the Plaza at MK for their yummy veggie sandwich and wondeful desserts!

Can't wait to try Kona Cafe at the Poly this time round during our stay and also looking foward to the Ice Cream Social at The Land.

Talking of Italian, if you fancy escaping the crowds, have you ever thought of taking the boat from Epcot to the Swan hotel? Palio's is a brilliant Italiant restaurant, complete with strolling violinists, and is never as crowded as the Italian in Epcot. The boat only takes a couple of minutes or you could even walk, and it's an ice break from the crowds. :D

Hi

My favourite place is Victoria and Alberts at the Grand Floridian, the food was gorgeous and I am a fussy eater. Unfortunately we are not going this trip due to budget :(

We loved Donald's Breakfastaurus at Animal Kingdom. A great character breakfast - kept us going all day.

Another favourite is Beaches and Cream at the Y & B Club, great burgers and gorgeous desserts :)

Kaylee

In Epcot the Akerhus and La Cellier
Around the hotels and other areas, Flying Fish, Wolfgang Pucs, Cape May Cafe, Boma's and Benehana's ( japanese in the Hilton at DTD)

My absolute favourite and not to be missed is always Hollywood and Vine. I am going to try Garden Grill and Chef Mickeys on my next trip, are they worth going to?

I also love getting those smoked turkey legs, usually for watching the nighttime parade at MK.

Helen :Pinkbounc

Our favorite meals this trip were Boma and Jiko. Boma is a superb buffet with loads to try, we went back for third and fouth helpings because we didn't want to miss anything.

and Jiko is simply superb - it was expensive ($103+tip for two) but it was amazing - we left Katie at the kids clubs and we had an adult only meal which was fantastic - we had flatbreads and dips to start, Phil has a lamb thing on a bone which was enormous, and I had monkfish which was delicious, and we had rice pudding, and Creme Brulee to finish- Wonderful. I would totally recommend it, but I wouldn't take the kids - not that they wouldn't be welcome, we saw plenty there (eating PB&J with goldfish crackers), but part of the experience for us was having a night off without Katie, and actually getting to enjoy a meal together.

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter