EBAY Listings

Sandiebean

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone here has had some success selling on Ebay.ca. I was reading some posts about Ebay, but it was Ebay.com. Are there any special considerations, etc???

Thanks,
Sandie

I have had success listing on ebay.ca, I have never used ebay.com. I know that when I list on ebay.ca my listing will also appear on ebay.com so I don't really see what the difference is! Perhaps just in the ebay billing CAD vs USD. I list all my items in US dollars and rec' payment that way as well. All my money that rec from ebay goes straight into my US dollar account....hopefully by Nov/04 I will have a nice amount to do something with! I list scrapbooking paper peicing and page kits..so I don't make a ton of money but my goal is to list and sell at least one item per week, at a average of 7.00 per item...so it will add up!
I use imagestation to host my pictures..seems to work okay. Once you list a few times you will get a feel for it and it will go very quick, the first 2 times I did it, it seemed to take a long time but it only takes once of twice to become familiar with the process. Good luck,let us know how you do!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Thanks for your help. I've noticed that USD or not... the postings on the Ebay.com seem to get more money than Ebay.ca.... and I wondered why, or how that worked.

Some people have said that they don't use a credit card.. they use their chequing account or paypal. Can you? Or do you have to use a credit card?

Thanks

Sandie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter