Ebay ?'s

goofyrn13

Mouseketeer
I was just looking on Ebay and noticed several discounted tickets ( 4 day park hoppers) with starting bids at $1.25 .Is this too good to be true?Has anyone ever ordered from there and had good luck? I mean for $1.25 it just seems to good to be true.I'd hate to get there and Disney says these are stolen or counterfeit.Any experience in this would be helpful. Thanks.D

I would HIGHLY recommend that you DO NOT purchase used passes (or even new passes) from an auction site or from someone you don't know. There is NO way to verify the number of days on a pass without taking the pass to Guest Services at WDW. It would be tragic to purchase a pass in this manner and then come to find the pass is no good or has fewer days than you expected. I realize park passes are expensive, but this is one corner you don't want to cut!!

Ebay is great, but I would definitely recommend to STAY AWAY from buying any type of Disney pass there. As Kaa said, you have no way of knowing if you have bought a valid ticket or not.

I agree totally, there is a huge risk involved, but... if you can get the tickets for as little as $1.25 or so, then I might be willing to risk it. That is not alot of money to be risking and if they are not valid you could buy more passes when you get to WDW. However, I would not be willing to bid very much at all for these tickets since it is such a high risk. I would want the amount of cash I was taking a chance on losing to be EXTREMLY low!;)

If you check again you will see the price is up to about 51.00. There is probably a reserve, so, I would not hold my breath for getting them for much less than retail.

From what I have seen the tickets don't sell cheap enough to be worth the risk. But if you do buy them that way, please only buy if they accept credit cards and then you have recourse if there is a problem with the tickets...

Thanks,I though it seemed togood to be true.Next ?If you are an employee of walmart can you use your 10% discount down ther to get cheaper ticket prices?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter