Ecv pick up and drop off from resorts

tinkerbellandeeyor

DIS Veteran
what time do rental companies pick up and drop off ecv from the resorts I am only asking because I was thinking of doing rol but not if I won't get back to pop in time for pick up

I suggest you ask the vendor directly as it may vary. The non-featured vendors will make arrangements to meet you in person. The featured vendors will drop-off and pick-up from Bell Services, and may make more than one trip per day.

Enjoy your vacation!

When we reserved from Walker, a non-featured vendor. we chose a 1 hour window for each, delivery and pick-up. Then, as they got close to the resort, they called my cell phone. That way I didn't have to wait at the pre-arranged place, but could do whatever, until a few minutes beforehand. The only disadvantage was that, at least as of the last time I rented, their first drop off was 8:00-9:00am, meaning that if we wanted a breakfast reservation, or to do rope drop, it wouldn't work.

When we reserved from Walker, a non-featured vendor. we chose a 1 hour window for each, delivery and pick-up. Then, as they got close to the resort, they called my cell phone. That way I didn't have to wait at the pre-arranged place, but could do whatever, until a few minutes beforehand. The only disadvantage was that, at least as of the last time I rented, their first drop off was 8:00-9:00am, meaning that if we wanted a breakfast reservation, or to do rope drop, it wouldn't work.

As locals I imagine we won't get there till 4-5 pm well any vender drop off that late

I know Walker is open until eight. Randy's is open at least until six. Any of the Featured Vendors can drop off equipment earlier in the day.

You really need to call some of the rental places for specific information. Make a list of your questions, ones which aren't answered on the websites, so you compare evenly.

As locals I imagine we won't get there till 4-5 pm well any vender drop off that late

Yes, we got there around 5, and Walker dropped off around 5:15, after we checked in. It was excellent timing. They said to call after check-in, and I stopped at the bench by bell services, called, and about 5 minutes later, up came the person with my scooter. They said that they have drop-offs up to 8:00, and they picked up my scooter around 6:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!