Edible Plants in Tomorrowland?

RedHotMama

Mouseketeer
I've heard there are edible plants in the landscaping of Tomorrowland. Is that still the case? And if yes, is there a flyer or website or something where I can find where they are and what they're called?
Thanks for the help!

....well, if you do find them, don't eat them, because every edible plant you buy at the grocery store, farmers market, needs to be washed before consumption...and when you see the Tomorrowland restroom and the Starcade restroom, you will have second thoughts about washing produce. The last edible plants i saw in tomorrowland land was ornamental kale, in the raw dirt barrier next to the tomorrowland restroom.

....I can understand your angst about info on the subject, took a bit of wading thru sites and found that the LA times did a great article on the food sources from what I gathered on the internet, most of it ornamental trees and bright annuals, the trick is to find the annuals in season, kale is a winter plant, ornamental peppers a summer plant.

there is some earth between buzz and the stage, some apple trees and ornamental veggies up against the wall and in the planter,, a great place for a parent to wait for their children to exit space mountain. , between star tours and rocket there is some earth with fruit trees and seasonal vegetables. And there is a floral guide about Disneyland somewhere out there on amazon, a fieldguide of sorts. , which your children might find more interesting, like where is the oldest living thing ( a plant ) at Disneyland? How many plants not native to within a 20 mile range, what color of plants are chosen for your valentine visit and can you go to Lowes to purchase them? And just exactly what is is a parterre? have fun!!!!

....well, if you do find them, don't eat them, because every edible plant you buy at the grocery store, farmers market, needs to be washed before consumption...and when you see the Tomorrowland restroom and the Starcade restroom, you will have second thoughts about washing produce. The last edible plants i saw in tomorrowland land was ornamental kale, in the raw dirt barrier next to the tomorrowland restroom.
Hahaha so true

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter