Electric Scooters and the Wonder

charwac1

Mouseketeer
I am taking my mom on the Wonder next summer when it is in LA. On vacations she normally takes an electric scooter. Are the scooters allowed on the ships?

Thanks for the help,
Charlene

Yes, I saw several on my cruise on the Wonder in August.

Originally posted by charwac1
I am taking my mom on the Wonder next summer when it is in LA. On vacations she normally takes an electric scooter. Are the scooters allowed on the ships?

Thanks for the help,
Charlene
Just returned from 4-day Wonder....Scooter fine...Boarding and departing ship is easy, doors to public restrooms are a hassle (self-closing) and little room to turn around. I will be on the 10-day in December and the 14-day East-to-West next May.... Biggest problem?....excursions in foreign ports not likely to be accessible to a scooter....Took my own tour of Nassau....never again!

Lynda- I took my own tour of Nassau and also said "never again!". The ramp steepness was enough....but then to be in the middle of the road amongst those drivers was even more unnerving! I will also be on the 14 night East-West cruise with a service dog, so perhaps we will meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter