Elevators at BWPPI

mareed

DIS Veteran
Are there elevators at Best Western Park Place Inn? It's a 3 story building, right? I'm just trying to figure out how difficult it would be to have a stroller on one of the upper floors if we have to navigate stairs each day.

Thanks!

Hi there!

We stayed there last year, and I'm pretty sure there were elevators. I think the ones I remember were right by the Lobby.

They do have two sets of elevators. BEWARE though- in the morning when you are trying to get off to the park, they have the cleaning people with their carts use the elevator. They will always let you go first, but to have 10 carts waiting to get onto the elevator was annoying. I did not understand why they did not keep them on each floor. We used the elevators in the middle. I am not sure about the ones near the lobby though.

Thanks for the info. I don't know why I thought they might not have elevators, but I'm glad to hear that they do!

We stayed there this past March and yes, they do have elevators. We were on the 2nd floor but hardly ever used the elevators. It was just as easy to walk up and down 2 short flights of stairs. We had a stroller but it was easy enough to also carry it up and down the stairs. The only time we ever used the elevators was when we checked in and out (for our luggage).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter