Eliza61 ?

mefordis

If you can dream it, you can do it.
Anyone know what happened to her? She just stopped posting in March 2016, after 20k+ posts. I hope she's okay. Not sure what made me think of her, but... anyone know?

I’ve often thought of her. I didn’t always agree with her but I liked hearing her thoughts.

Yes, probably my favorite poster here. She & I were always in complete agreement, OR complete disagreement. LOL But, either way I really enjoyed the conversations :)

I've wondered about her too. I have hoped that she is enjoying retirement so much she hasn't had time for the DIS.

Yes...I have wondered about her as well as Tigger something?? The lady who had lots of medical issues. I also have wondered about the lady that had Russell Wilson in signature...it was robin I believe?

Didn’t she want to live in Portugal for awhile? I remember her and enjoyed her posts.

Maybe she is there enjoying life.

Didn’t she want to live in Portugal for awhile? I remember her and enjoyed her posts.

Maybe she is there enjoying life.

Yes, IIRC her in laws were from Portugal and may or may not still live there.

Yes...I have wondered about her as well as Tigger something?? The lady who had lots of medical issues. I also have wondered about the lady that had Russell Wilson in signature...it was robin I believe?
Was that Minkydog or something like that? She had a picture of Tigger.

I actually just saw a thread pop up that was old, her name was minkydog but her picture was tigger.

Yes, I remember her now. Tigercat, I believe is a Canadian who lives not too far from me, and that's why I thought of her.

You guys know if you type the username in Search the latest post by the people you're concerned about may be there. Also, any other post where their username appears.

Last edited:
Downside to these anonymous boards I suppose. I'm not a fixture here, but there's another board I'm on that I post very frequently - and if something happened to me it would never cross my husbands mine to go that board and tell anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter