Eliza61 ?

Someone named Eliza used to post on a message board that I would visit about Philadelphia area events and happenings. I'm pretty sure it was the same person; she had the same posting style there as she had here. And she disappeared there about the same time as here.

Someone named Eliza used to post on a message board that I would visit about Philadelphia area events and happenings. I'm pretty sure it was the same person; she had the same posting style there as she had here. And she disappeared there about the same time as here.
Well, dang it. Now I'm worried about her. She always seemed like someone I would enjoy knowing in real life.

The reason I started this thread is because I was concerned that something happened to her. She was so excited for retirement and travel was such a passion for her. She liked posting trip reports so if she had run off to some other country, it seems like she would have posted about it. I hope she is doing well.

I was here and posted occasionally from about 2009 to 2012, then stopped. When I attempted to log on again in summer 2015, I couldn't. I e-mailed for help and a moderator said my account was likely deactivated for inactivity and suggest I start a new account.
I miss the big hair Angie.:sad1:

Now I wonder where GDD is...
I haven’t noticed anyone new(ish) with similar posting styles as he had. Maybe he switched it up to keep from being found out. :scratchin

Neither have I, although granted I haven't been DISing regularly. It's also very hard to change personal writing styles continuously unless you're very clever...

waiting for GDD to 'out' himself with one of his 'I can't even' memes..in response to my insinuating he's not clever enough :rotfl2: because the paranoia has kicked in :D

I wonder about him too. He suddenly left after his mom died. Someone knew his real name and where he lived and went to find him I guess. That person has not been heard from since she went to knock on his door either. Strange.....

Maybe I'm just a cynic, but that's kinda creepy unless they were close in real life. I wouldn't want some rando from the internet showing up at my door! Eeek. Not to say it wasn't done with good intentions, but just to piece together the puzzle like that and find someone out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter