Email Show

ssawka

DIS Veteran
Did I miss something? Is there going to be an email show this week? Sorry, I don't mean to be pushy, but I look forward to coming into work on Tuesdays and Wednesday and downloading the podcasts to listen to. :sad1:

Thank you,
Sean

I hope I'm not speaking out of place, but my iTunes downloaded a show this morning that was labeled "Roundtable - 12/11/07 - Emails" -- I am actually still listening to Tuesday's show so I haven't heard it yet but I was thinking to myself that I was impressed at the promptness of the shows lately :goodvibes

I hope I'm not speaking out of place, but my iTunes downloaded a show this morning that was labeled "Roundtable - 12/11/07 - Emails" -- I am actually still listening to Tuesday's show so I haven't heard it yet but I was thinking to myself that I was impressed at the promptness of the shows lately :goodvibes

Sorry, I download from the DIS Site. I do not use ITunes. The show is not currently available on the website, unless I'm viewing a cached page. Sorry, I should have been more clear.

Thanks,
Sean

Thanks Disneybridein2k3,

I looked at the RSS feed and got the URL.

Thanks,
Sean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter