Embarkation question??

We were in a Concierge room out of Miami last April. We arrived at the Port around 10:30. We boarded around 11:15 or so. Then went straight to the Concierge Lunch and then the Concierge Lounge and our rooms were ready by around 12:30. Hope that helps.

We were in a Concierge room out of Miami last April. We arrived at the Port around 10:30. We boarded around 11:15 or so. Then went straight to the Concierge Lunch and then the Concierge Lounge and our rooms were ready by around 12:30. Hope that helps.

Great thank you!! I think we'll shoot to be there at 10:30 and hope for the best. Is it obvious where the Concierge check in is? Do you drop your luggage then?

Great thank you!! I think we'll shoot to be there at 10:30 and hope for the best. Is it obvious where the Concierge check in is? Do you drop your luggage then?
Honestly I do not remember. :) My husband and I did a cruise in August out of San Juan and I am getting them confused in my head.

I haven't boarded in Miami, but at the 5 other DCL ports where I've boarded, the drop-off for checked luggage has always been before the security screening. Porters should greet you as soon as you arrive at the terminal building.

If it's not obvious where Concierge check-in is located once you enter the terminal, you can simply ask any cast member.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter