Embroidery assistance

kc10family

DIS Veteran
Embroidery assistance

I am wondering if anyone here can assist with a good but not expensive embroidery digitizing service they may have used in the past. Someone gave me a file for a pillowcase and it is so big and so thick it broke needles and takes over hours to do one. I do not know how to digitize and need to make 25-30 of these pillowcases by Friday. Any suggestions would be of great value. Thank you

I have had needles break in the past too and had to replace them. Perhaps check the tension on the machine (if there is tension).
Also you might want to check if the needle is all the way up in the machine. I have had needles break because it wasn't in all the way.

As for digitizing I'm not sure either. I want to do my own designs as well and don't have $$ to buy expensive hard to learn programs.
So i will follow this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter