EMH 7:00 am at AK, then to RD at Epcot at 9?

KEadler

Earning My Ears
Another post peaked my interest .... We will be there the week before Easter - crazy busy, I know! We are 5 adults (3 20-somethings, and my husband and I in our 50's).

Would it be possible to do an EMH at 7:00 at AK, possibly get to FoP or Safari, and then still make rope drop at Epcot?

How hard is it to get from AK to Epcot?

Thanks!

FoP takes about 30 minutes even without a wait, and the Safari takes about 35-40 minutes.

There is a bus that will take you to Epcot, but I'm not sure how frequent they would be that early. I'd plan for an hour for transportation.

I am trying to do EMH at AK and make rope drop at HS on Monday. I will be driving my car between parks to go faster. You will have two hours which is great.. I have only an hour. But, I watch this video and this guy was out of FOP before early morning hours even started.

That video is a great resource for anyone who wants to RD FoP.

However, it is for a regular 9:00 park open. I wouldn't expect to be let into the park that early on an EMH day, and especially not an 7:00 am EMH. I'd plan on finishing FoP at 7:30, assuming you are at the front of the crowd.

I would plan on being at AK at 6:30. HOPEFULLY off ride by 7:30, could be more like 7:45. Maybe get on the Safari if line is short. But if you want to get to EP by RP, you probably should not ride the Safari and just leave right away. Uber or cab would be the best way to be sure you get to EP on time.

You'd want to be at AK by 6am. Straight to FoP, then straight to safari, then head out. You can make it if you drive yourself or Uber so you don't have to wait for a bus

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the advice and comments! To be honest ... I think the crowds really have me scared. I hope I get a Fp for Fop and I'll try to get one for Na'vi on a different day I guess? My fastpass day is Tuesday ... wish me luck! :)

I wouldn't try FOP since it could throw everything off if you don't get there super early (and everyone else will be trying the same). Ride Safari at AK at RD and then Everest, walk to the front of the park and order Uber to take you to Epcot. You could be at Epcot by 8:20-30, which should put you in pretty good shape.

Why not get to AK for RD and use FP for Epcot? Who knows maybe you can do the ride twice before leaving.

One thing to look out for is that the Safari does not always open right at 7AM when the park opens that early.

In late March it is barely getting light out at 7AM with the sunrise around 7:20 and they might wait until it gets lighter to start running the safari.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!