• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

EMH at MK on July 4th??

MARRAR

<font color=9999FF>Who knows what DIS addiction lu
Hi
Anyone heard whether WDW is "changing around" the EMH schedule during July 4th holiday week??? I know they've done that before for holidays.
7/4 is a Sun which would typically be EE at MK. Since MK is 8am opening ,EMH would be at 7am.
we have a PS for CRT at 8:05 and then we're headed to AK for the day. Thought it would be cool to catch some fantasyland rides before our PS and "the crowds" arrived
Thanks
:jumping2: :jumping2:

HI - I'll be there for 4th too! I called WDW on WEd of this week, and while it took awhile to get an answer - the girl said they would still have early magic hour - which means EMH starts at 7am - so I am going to plan for it!!!

... and then we're headed to AK for the day. [/B]

Hi ...

Just stopping by to say we will also be spending the 4th at AK. Having experienced the others on that day, we're hoping to have a relatively crowd free day! But, shhh! don't tell ...

Have a great trip!

Dave :earsboy: :earsgirl: princess: pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter