Emm ?

Agree with all of the above. Will just add that last Aug we did it once just to check it out. Liked it so much we added it on a 2nd day later that same trip. This Aug we are doing it again. Saved of from getting FP for 7DMT and PP for the whole trip... loved the minimal waits, and the breakfast was tasty. :thumbsup2

Agree with all of the above. Will just add that last Aug we did it once just to check it out. Liked it so much we added it on a 2nd day later that same trip. This Aug we are doing it again. Saved of from getting FP for 7DMT and PP for the whole trip... loved the minimal waits, and the breakfast was tasty. :thumbsup2
This was our experience as well! We also went last August and are booked again to go this August. It was truly a highlight of our trip and we are looking forward to experiencing it again. The breakfast will keep us going until supper time (we like to eat around 9:45am), so while it is pricey, it's kind of like brunch for us. We were able to experience so many things in the MK after multiple experiences on 7DMT, PP, Pooh.

We booked it for August. I really wanted to do Disney After Hours the night before our cruise, but they aren't offering it right now. I think EMM will be a good option. We don't usually eat much breakfast, but we will eat it late and snack for lunch. DS will be thrilled to get to ride 7DMT as much as he wants.

It looks like you don't get a choice of what restaurant to book so I'm guessing Disney picks one for you? I guess all the people picking BOG for breakfast are doing them on their own.

The breakfast is served at Pinocchio Village Haus.

It looks like you don't get a choice of what restaurant to book so I'm guessing Disney picks one for you? I guess all the people picking BOG for breakfast are doing them on their own.

You don't pick a restaurant when you do EMM. You pay for the EMM tickets and breakfast is included in the price and is at Pinocchio Village Haus.

They set up a breakfast buffet at Pinocchio Village Haus.

edit: whoops, simul-posted with other people! Didn't mean to pile on there. At any rate, it was a really nice buffet; we were pleased with it.

And read it well, it's only a few rides plus breakfast. To have value these rides would have to be very important to you to ride and repeat over and over.

We loved the DHS one, we were not wowed by MK one.

And read it well, it's only a few rides plus breakfast. To have value these rides would have to be very important to you to ride and repeat over and over.

We loved the DHS one, we were not wowed by MK one.

Thanks! I was debating if I should do this or not. I just went ahead and booked an 8:05am breakfast at BOG instead. So for the week I'm going I'll be eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner at BOG. I figure if I'm going to eat breakfast at a park, it won't be for $74.

Last edited:
Thanks! I was debating if I should do this or not. I just went ahead and booked an 8:05am breakfast at BOG instead. So for the week I'm going I'll be eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner at BOG. I figure if I'm going to eat breakfast at a park, it won't be for $74.

Just a note: The breakfast food brought into Pinocchio Village Haus comes from BOG.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter