Emm ?

I'm trying to remember but I'm pretty sure I was able to ride Haunted Mansion and Small World before breakfast and I ate earlier than 10:00, probably closer to 9:30.

We were able to do Small World, Haunted Mansion and meet Cinderella/Elena before breakfast! Definitely wouldn't waste that time eating.

We did EMM at MK in November and it was awesome. Some of the best money ever spent at WDW for us. We did Minetrain 10 times, then Pooh and PP before rope drop. Then we were able to get in 3 or 4 other Fantasyland rides at rope drop time before we ate breakfast. Happy with breakfast as well. It was yummy! :earsboy:

I'd recommend using the 8:45-9:40 hour to ride as much as you can without waits. Then have breakfast. They keep it out until 10 and you can walk in as late as 9:55 and still eat.

Then FP things afterwards...

We were able to do Small World, Haunted Mansion and meet Cinderella/Elena before breakfast! Definitely wouldn't waste that time eating.

Yeah that sounds like the way to go. I was going to try and do Small World, Haunted, Big Thunder then try and make it back for breakfast, but I think what I may do is put that in reverse and go down to Big Thunder at 8:45 then come back and try to do Haunted and Small World before breakfast. At least that way if we're running late we'll be closer to Pinocchio's.

Getting a little bit annoying how long it's taking to open up dates for the fall ... I hooe they do!

Yeah that sounds like the way to go. I was going to try and do Small World, Haunted, Big Thunder then try and make it back for breakfast, but I think what I may do is put that in reverse and go down to Big Thunder at 8:45 then come back and try to do Haunted and Small World before breakfast. At least that way if we're running late we'll be closer to Pinocchio's.

Will you be able to get to Big Thunder that early? I guess I thought you would be limited to Fantasyland until rope drop.

My date is Aug 27, our first park of the trip and the last day splash is open before refurb, which makes it a priority. We will do 7D, Pooh once, PP hopefully twice, then 7D until 845am, fast breakfast and hopefully at Splash by 915...we'll ride it until the line builds, 2 maybe 3 times, and then move on with our day.

We did this event at DHS last year, and I am so disappointed that it isn't an option this year.

I would do that plan but they likely won't let you past a line between PP and IASW before closer to 9. The opening show in front of the castle is at 8:55 and as soon as that's over, things open up.

But yes, once things open I would go straight to BTMR and back track (that's what we do!).

I would do that plan but they likely won't let you past a line between PP and IASW before closer to 9. The opening show in front of the castle is at 8:55 and as soon as that's over, things open up.

But yes, once things open I would go straight to BTMR and back track (that's what we do!).
Good to know. I didn't realize that certain areas within the park were roped off. Thanks for the heads up!

Good to know. I didn't realize that certain areas within the park were roped off. Thanks for the heads up!

Yeah, during EMM you are limited to the area roughly between PP/IASW, BOG, and 7DMT/WTP. You can't get any further until at or closer to actual rope drop. Although on one of my EMMs they had tea cups running so you could go that far, but I don't think that's normal.

Would we have enough time to do BArnstormer, Dumbo, and Little Mermaid at 9:00? Then eat at 9:45 and possibly hit IASW and/or Haunted Mansion if lines are short enough.

Would we have enough time to do BArnstormer, Dumbo, and Little Mermaid at 9:00? Then eat at 9:45 and possibly hit IASW and/or Haunted Mansion if lines are short enough.

I would think that is doable, although if you see any sort of line at Dumbo I'd skip it. The depths of Fantasyland tend to be a ghostown right after Rope Drop, generally speaking, and you have a head start on everyone else.

Tink I couldn't find thread on your AK questions. Told you I'd update about animals on safari. We did safari yesterday first thing --we saw all the animals and they were active. Rhinoceros crossed path twice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter