Enchanted Escape Room Offer

sambuster

Mouseketeer
I was able to change my existing reservations to the Fort for Aug 25 to Sept 8 and take advantage of the Enchanted Escape room offer. Over the length of stay it saved me $240. Only issue i had was i'm staying 16 nights so i had to spit up into 2 reservations.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Sambuster

Sounds good Sambuster. Now you got more money left over for souvenirs!

For the record,

The Enchanted Escape offer is 20% off campsites Sunday-Thursday nights Aug 12-Sept 13. "The number of 'rooms' allocated for this offer is limited .... Length of stay requirements may apply".

Go to the Special Offers link at the bottom of the main disneyworld.com website or click here: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/enchanted-escape-room/

We've gotten an offer like this in years past for the mid-August to end of September time frame loosely. It's been the only general camping discount available to the public for several years.

Bama Ed

PS - other resorts are eligible for different percentages in the EE offer.

Thanks Bama Ed. Yes it’s a nice savings. Should pay for gas one way to DW Every little bit helps​

I was able to keep all my fast passes and meal reservations. My only issue was the offer is only good up to 14 days and I’m staying 16 days so I had to split stay for the last 2 nights. Sambuster

The offer came up when I was making my reservations, but the "discounted" rate, was exactly the same as the non-discounted rate. I'm not really complaining, I still get to go camping at the Fort in September! Can't wait! It has bee way too long.

The offer came up when I was making my reservations, but the "discounted" rate, was exactly the same as the non-discounted rate. I'm not really complaining, I still get to go camping at the Fort in September! Can't wait! It has bee way too long.

Might pay to give them a call, I was on the phone yesterday about 45 minutes. But it was well worth the time spent.

The offer came up when I was making my reservations, but the "discounted" rate, was exactly the same as the non-discounted rate.
I'd call too. Here's the screen shot of what is in my cart. I started to book a 2nd reservation and cancel the original, higher priced one. This says it saved me about $15/night on a Premium, but my original reservation was $111/night, so it was actually $24/night.
(Full sites weren't available for the days I'm going)

Rates.png

j

We got the discount too!. We upgraded to a premium site with the savings:)
I did the same thing moved up to a premium and got some cash back. I figured since it was all paid for, why not.. have a great vacation. Sambuster

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter