Enchanted Extra - Haircut Time to Book?

lifebybethany

Mouseketeer
Anybody know exactly what time of day the haircuts come on for availability for booking? Same as dining? We waited foreeeever to get my daughter's first haircut, but now my son and husband want to do regular haircuts there at the same time so I figure I'll need to be on it to grab as many of the slots at the same time as they have !

I thought it was 12:01 but I'm not sure. We are in the same boat. We have one first haircut to book and kinda wanted a regular one for another in our party, but we are going to wait at least a day after they open the date to book the regular one. I figure that way most of the people who have been hoping for those first haircut appts will have had a chance. If we don't score a regular one, we can get that done at a resort salon or whatever.

That's the best news guys, I live in Alaska so w time zones 8pm AKST/12am EST is much easier for me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter