Enchantment of the Seas

ash&abby'smom

Princess Ballerinas<br><font color=deeppink>Love,
Please share the good & bad. Looking at a 3 night. Will be myself, dh & 2 teen girls. We've only been on one other cruise which was a 3 night on the Disney Dream. What's extra (soda, etc)?

Thank you all so much.

she's small but mighty. yes soda is extra. not sure if she now has the Freestyle machines or not. the soda package covers all fountain drinks from the gun at bars if not.

Enjoyed enchantment 4 or 5 times when she sailed out of port canaveral. It is a smaller and older ship but the crew is happy and they make the trip memorable. Found the mdr food to be better on the smaller ships. I have personally stopped sailing the 3 night weekend cruises because they have more of a party and drinking crowd. Not my idea of a relaxing vacation. But if you are in your 20's and 30's you will have a fun party time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter