End of Feb or April?

manicmonkey

Mouseketeer
We looking at doing a semi-last minute trip to get in while the toddler is still free. Pretty sure we won't be able to get ROTR since doing RD with a toddler doesn't seem feasible. Looking at either the last week in Feb or last week in April. Already priced it out and it's the same for the hotels we're considering, just wondering which time might be less crazy or if there won't be much difference.

If we went from 4/26- 5/1, we might miss most of that though (except the nice weather :sunny: )? My dog sitter just let me know she can only do April, so that makes it harder to choose Feb and find a new sitter

Were going April 20-25 and I really don't expect it to be all that packed considering it's after Easter and spring break but you never know. Also we definitely rope drop with our toddler. She's up anyway at that time so we try to get in as much as we can during this time

Don’t forget about the rider swap. You can use this on ROTR. I know it doesn’t sound ideal to not ride this with your significant other, but if the option is by yourself with strangers or not at all... the experience is worth it! I say give it a go!

Also, I know there is a race weekend in April. Not sure which one it is, but look to possibly avoid that weekend if possible.

Don’t forget about the rider swap. You can use this on ROTR. I know it doesn’t sound ideal to not ride this with your significant other, but if the option is by yourself with strangers or not at all... the experience is worth it!
Ooh I didn’t know they had rider swap for that! We used it at WDW when she was 9 months old and it worked well.

What dates in April?
I was thinking 4/26-5/1

It's pretty cold after the sun goes down, but definitely lower crowds. April will be busy but the weather will be awesome. And if you plan free days for swimming, you'll want to go in Apr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter