• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Enough of the 18% - DDE or DDP

toothdoc

Earning My Ears
:banana: Let's move beyond the 18% and figure this out. For those who have the two options, which is better to have, the DDE card or to get the DDP. For example with kids age 7,4 and 2 am I better off DDE or DDP. Age 2 of course is free at buffet's, etc. However, 7 and 4 would eat at a TS for about $12 (not counting DDE discount). This is the same price for them to eat all day on the DDP, including counter service. Does anyone have ideas? Let's take a 1 week trip for example: Which is better DDE or DDP in the wallet? Has anyone experienced both and can give their input on which was better?

Are you an annual passholder or FL Resident? Those are the only people eligible for the DDE.
I live in Louisiana (GO TIGERS!!) I am an annual passholder. To get the DDP you need a magic your way package, but you can get a 1 day ticket, instead of length of stay, not use your ticket and when AP comes up for renewal then apply the cost of the 1 day ticket to your next AP. Therefore both DDE or DDP are options for me and my family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter