Entertainment book "best rate" rebate

dorisdvu

Mouseketeer
The only hotel listed in US to RPR. This hotel is listed as "best rate"; therefore, it would qualify for the rebate listed in the entertainment book. I've heard that all 3 hotels give the entertainment rate. So do the other 2 hotels qualify for the rebate, although they are not listed?

Yes, all 3 Universal hotels offer the entertainment rate. They are all listed in my 2004 book, somewhere in the back.

Hope that helps!
:D

I also have the 2004 book and it has everything.Double check your book to be sure.
tiggerguy2000

I think the OP is talking about the Entertainment rate PLUS an additional rebate. Read that section carefully about "Best Rate" rooms. You are entitled to the Ent Rate, plus with additional stays you will also receive a rebate check back.

I don't know much more about it than that. Hope someone else tries it soon.

P.S. Also it says all Best Rate hotels are guaranteed to be the lowest rate found with 10% back. I would like to see how that works too.

Originally posted by lampy
I think the OP is talking about the Entertainment rate PLUS an additional rebate. Read that section carefully about "Best Rate" rooms. You are entitled to the Ent Rate, plus with additional stays you will also receive a rebate check back.

I don't know much more about it than that. Hope someone else tries it soon.

P.S. Also it says all Best Rate hotels are guaranteed to be the lowest rate found with 10% back. I would like to see how that works too.

Yes this is what I'm referring to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter