Entertainment Rate

Tony M

Remember 1999
If you are interested in exploiting, er... using the Entertainment Card at Hard Rock Hotel this Summer to escape for a weekend getaway, you had better book it fast!
I just tried to get a room for the last weekend in July and was told that they were sold out. They did have AAA rooms still available. UEscape guy said $179 per night, Loews said $169, I booked $169, Duh. There are still SOME Entertainment Card Weekdays available.
HAVE FUN

I called the hotel direct to get the Ent. rate for April and they were sold out, I then called Lowes 800# and found a room they had many of them, so i would always try both #'s

I guess the trick is, make your decision regarding next year NOW! I called the first week of January and was able to book my Entertainment rate room with no problems. Before the end of the month, all those rooms were booked for those dates.

Wanda

I guess the trick is, make your decision regarding next year NOW! I called the first week of January and was able to book my Entertainment rate room with no problems. Before the end of the month, all those rooms were booked for those dates.

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter