Entry for MVMCP?

Chicago526

<font color=red>Any dream will do...<br><font colo
We will have been at AK earlier in the day on our Park Hopper Pass. The party starts at 7PM, but I understand we can get in as early as 5PM, or something like that. Do we get in early using our park pass, or the MVMCP ticket? I hope that made sense...

TIA! :wave2:

Last year we went to MNSSHP and were able to get in after 4:00 with just a party ticket. I have heard the same for MVMCP. I know this year people attending MNSSHP have been able to get in after 4:00. I am hoping it will be the same for MVMCP this year. We are going November 30 and plan on getting there at 4:00 and we will not be going to any of the parks that day.
Linda

Yes for MVMCP you will be able to get in with "Just the party ticket" anytime after 4pm. They do this by word of mount only and will advise you on the phone that the party starts at 7pm that way they are not bombarded with people at 4pm. It is a way to stager the entrance for the party, keeping the lines at the security bag check as well as the turnstiles manageable :)

We have a PS for 4:20 at CRT. If we can get in to MK without using a day of our park hopper that would be awesome. How do you think I could find this out before hand? When I booked the PS I was told I would have to pay admission to the park and then go get my wristband for MVMCP. It seems that they are really "sticking to the rules" on the phone but in reality they let people in at 4pm. They just don't want people to know that.
Do you think I should check with my resort? I am staying at the Pop. Will they know for sure? I would like to be POSITIVE that I can get in with MVMCP for CRT because if I can't then we will do EE at MGM in the morning then MVMCP that night.

Any suggestions would be great! Thanks everyone!!

39 days until our MOST EXCELLENT ADVENTURE!!!!

hellooothere rest assured that you can get in anytime after 4pm. I am a CM (9 years with WDW...3 on Main Street)... For MNSSHP and MVMCP they will allow you in the park anytime after 4pm with "just the party ticket" you will be issued the wrist band when you enter (after 4pm). The phone center, Cro, Dining, and even the resort front desk will tell you 7pm and that before that you would need a ticket because the information they have is just that. Here is the story in a nutshell... Prior to Sept 11 the park would be closed from 6-7pm and completely cleared of all guests (except those that had PS's) at 7pm they would re-open for the party. Since Sept 11 and the addition of the bag check it has become to congestied at the front entrance to be able to do that so they start allowing guests in for the party as early as 4pm (with just the party ticket) this is completely word of mouth and not information that is issued to CM's other than those at MK. This way it controls in flow of people coming in, those that know about it start coming as early as 4 and there is more of a trickle in than a bombardment. At 6pm they will ask everyone with wristbands to head into Fantasyland and Tomorrowland (where the rides will be opened) and they will clear the rest of the park of non-party guests. Once the park is cleared of the day guests they will open everything else for the party. So if you have a PS at 4:20 you can enter at 4pm with your party ticket, get your wristband, head over to dinner and be finishing up just about when the party would start, maybe a little earlier :) :)

Thank you so much! That is great news! We are celebrating my twin daughters birthday with a special dinner at CRT and then MVMCP! It will be nice to just be able to take it easy at the pool in the morning and make sure everybody is well rested for the Party!!!
Thanks for all the info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter