• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot After 4pm Tickets

mikehund

Earning My Ears
Hey all-

Does anyone know if Epcot still offers a differently priced ticket for guests entering after 4pm?

We will be visiting Disneyworld this week and I was wondering if we could sneak Epcot in one afternoon.

I am assuming with the one day pass you cannot hop from MGM to Epcot for a few hours for example? IF you tried what would happen. How would they know?

Thanks so much for your help everyone.

Mike

They offer a pass for florida residents that is good for visiting Epcot after 4 for one year - if you are a florida resident, you might want to do it so that you can go over for dinner - I guess it would go nicely with a seasonal pass too, because you could go to epcot during the blackout times.

DR

As far as I've been told, that's an option for those who are attending conventions at Epcot. Same goes for those 2 and 3 day hoppers people keep looking for. However, if you go to any one of the ticket discounters, somebody may provide them, but I doubt it.

Suzanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter