Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find mention of it, but the concrete replacement under space ship earth reminded me. I thought I read there is a temporary path from the entrance to the guardians of the galaxy side. I know there is a temporary path to the seas/Nemo side of Epcot.
Am I imagining that. Is it complete, or just a plan for the near future?
Yes there is it was not open yet as of yesterday.

Yeah, Bioreconstruct seems to post about it being open a little, then closed, then opened... Might be overflow only until they finish some other work?

Very excited to see the plans for an updated Epcot...Just one wish I have is for the Living Seas to be refurbished so that the dolphins can have sunlight and maybe an update on the nemo ride there. Are there any plans for renovation at the Living Seas?

UPDATE just read the article from blogmickey lol

Anyone know when Test Track will be done refurbishment and what they're doing to it?

I actually cannot wait for this one. It's about time they used that space and it seems like this won't be a "filler" production. The Epcot pavilions need more things like it.

I made it through the first couple of minutes watching it online. Once they started down the billions of years path, I turned it off (that's just me).

We go end of June. We're not particularly fussed about riding it but know it will likely effect crowds.
Just curious if anyones heard any rumors or things that may be closer to specific months.

We go end of June. We're not particularly fussed about riding it but know it will likely effect crowds.
Just curious if anyones heard any rumors or things that may be closer to specific months.
Disney has only said Summer. It’s expected around Memorial Day. Could be later could be sooner.

Purple Martins are a good way of insect control. They feast on dragon flies, grasshoppers, and to a lesser extent mosquitoes. This is a perfect example of how Disney uses nature in the purest respects to help there own interests. Love the story on how it was Disney that did research and found that elephants hate bees and they developed bee hives in fence posts so the elephants would not destroy the local crops. So not only are the elephants not being attacked by locals to protect crops, but the locals are benefiting with the ability to sell honey. Win, Win-now how many knew that this was all due to Disney?

The lack of biting bugs at Disney in what amounts to a swamp is amazing. I forget the name of the person who pioneered a lot of the stuff, but they sure have gone to great lengths to keep insects under control in natural ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!