Epcot Construction Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
An update on the Mickey ride:
http://blogmickey.com/2018/09/scene...-soon-for-mickey-and-minnies-runaway-railway/

And this caught my attention:

So, while there's no change in the speculation for "sometime 2019", it sounds like the ride may very well be completed by the end of Summer next year given the window for completion of the 'scene' will be NLT this time next year.
All permits that are filed with no expiration dates automatically expire in a year. Many times permits will also have dates well after the opening as well. For example Pandora had dates in 2018. So my point is don't put anything into the dates on these permits.

I just posted this in the guardians thread not knowing this was here, oops!!

I’m absolutely curious now what’s going on, like I need to see the final design. Hopefully it’s not the current colors of innoventions
Looks like green to blend with the tree line in that area and then blue on top to blend in with the sky.

That's so crazy, I was walking toward TOT a couple evenings ago and said to the fam "I have never noticed the RNR building before". I guess just the color change can do that.

That's so crazy, I was walking toward TOT a couple evenings ago and said to the fam "I have never noticed the RNR building before". I guess just the color change can do that.
I have forgotten about rock n roller coaster was repainted. But then again I don’t intentionally seek it out. Great now I have something to do next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!