EPCOT (evening EMH)- What is open in the world showcase to eat/drink?

Orr Princess

Earning My Ears
We will be there 11/12 for evening EMH and I know the food and wine booths will be closed but will any other food/drink places in world showcase be open from 9-11? Thanks for the help

The F&W booths will be open. And yes the counter service places will be open too.

F&W kiosks do not remain open for PM EMH,but there will be many,but not all,food/dining options available in the Showcase.

We will be there 11/12 for evening EMH and I know the food and wine booths will be closed but will any other food/drink places in world showcase be open from 9-11? Thanks for the help
My gf and I will be there that night as well! Yeah from what I understand, most of the main stuff throughout the park remains open after 9 p.m. (except for the F&W booths of course).

Curious for those who have been, how busy are the Epcot evening EMHs typically? Should we bother with rides, or just continue eating and drinking (we'll be doing that at F&W before hand ha)?

Curious for those who have been, how busy are the Epcot evening EMHs typically? Should we bother with rides, or just continue eating and drinking (we'll be doing that at F&W before hand ha)?
Future World will be busy,but World Showcase will not.

We like to make a loop around the Showcase and visit with the International Cast Members since this is a time when they are not super busy and then close the PM EMH by getting in line for Soarin' at 10:59. :)

Future World will be busy,but World Showcase will not.

We like to make a loop around the Showcase and visit with the International Cast Members since this is a time when they are not super busy and then close the PM EMH by getting in line for Soarin' at 10:59. :)
Just got back from our trip and this was dead on. WS was a ghost town (and I loved every second of it). Spent some time just sitting on the edge of the fountain inside Mexico sipping a margarita and haven't seen it that empty inside of there in forever. Most of the WS businesses closed up shop QUICK though and by 10 nearly everything was shut down except for a couple of the gift shops (all the food/drink vendors I saw were closed by then). Still, rare to get to roam around the WS at night when it's so calm, so worth the extra time. Def seemed like after Epcot Forever most everyone cleared out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!