EPCOT Festival of the Arts-reviews

Thanks- most of my Disney photos are not on FB.
Photos need to be less than 1 MB, I copy my pics into a new folder, then I click 'edit' and use the 'resize' option in Paint to get them under 1 MB, then just drag and drop into the message I'm working on. At that point it shows up below your message and you can click 'full image' to get it to appear within your post.

3D chalk painting in Italy last year:
DSCN6667 - Copy.JPG

We were there late Jan this year and since we spend most of our time in EPCOT it was more annoying than fun for us. It seemed like many of the kiosks selling art were repeats of others regarding merchandise. It was only on the weekends this past year but the set-up was there every day regardless. I wanted to attend the things that were going on in the Odyssey building but when we got there (outside it mind you) there was such a strong smell of spray paint that it made us feel sick and we didn't dare go in.

DBF now wishes he would have known about the session with the Disney Photographer because he would have loved to attend that.

I liked it. We went in Feb and got some art from Joey Chou and tried some of the food. I liked the paint by numbers mural and the different photo spots. Another big plus for us was the return of the Animation Academy.

We're going again in Jan and I'm hoping that's all returning along with more.

Can anyone who went last year (or knows a bit more information about this coming year) tell me where they set up the booths for the IFoA? Are they scattered throughout World Showcase, only in Future World, etc??

Well, we'll be cruising around with the whole bouncing clan below, and I don't look much different from that pic over there <- So, if you happen into us, say hi!

I just wish that they would put out a schedule of events for anything we would need to reserve/pay for in advance. Last year, during the time I was there, they did not have any seminars I wanted to participate. It seemed like everything I wanted to do was on different weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter