Epcot Food and Wine 2012

Billybob7

Mouseketeer
We are planning to go the first week of the Food and Wine Festival next year. We own at SSR, so we'll be booking that 11 months out.

What are the odds of my getting another resort 7 months out such as Bay Lake or Kidani?

Thanks!!

I think you have a good chance for BLT if you are interested in a lake view. The other two views are smaller so more difficult to get at the 7 month mark. However, even saying that it still possible. Sometimes BLT owners will make a reservation and do a switch at the 7 month mark themselves. We did that a couple of years ago when we switched to BWV for the F&W. So I think you still have a chance. To be safe I think it's a good idea to make your home resort reservation and then try to switch. Here's some pixiedust: to help you get your reservation.

We wait-listed for a BLT studio this year and got it for mid-Oct -- fairly soon after doing the wait-list. I would think that a BLT-LV should not be a problem, even if you have to wait-list right at 7 months. Kidani should not be a problem. That is our home resort and we were there last week. The bus system worked great -- better than BLT. We really wanted BWV for last week, and there was no hope this year.

Good luck!

We own at BLT, and are hoping to get BCV at our 7 month mark. I know it won't be easy, but I am REALLY hoping. So my plan is to book at BLT next month and hope and pray I can get BCV at 7 months

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter