Epcot food and wine festival

Drea2500

Earning My Ears
I'm planning a trip for the 2019 Epcot food and wine festival. I know dates aren't out yet for it and won't be until sometime early next year. I need to start booking my DVC rental within the next few months and was wondering what dates would be "safe" to book. I don't want to plan for the end of October/start of november only to have it end mid October. I'm not familiar with previous dates of the festival so I need some help. Thanks in advance!

I'm planning a trip for the 2019 Epcot food and wine festival. I know dates aren't out yet for it and won't be until sometime early next year. I need to start booking my DVC rental within the next few months and was wondering what dates would be "safe" to book. I don't want to plan for the end of October/start of november only to have it end mid October. I'm not familiar with previous dates of the festival so I need some help. Thanks in advance!
The main F&W info is located on the Restaurant Board. The Moderators oversee the F&W Sticky and they can help you with date estimates for 2019. The festival is slated to end the 2nd weekend in November which has been the scheduling for the past few years.
2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

We booked as soon as we could for this September and were worried about the F & W fest ( we wanted to make sure we were there ). We planned for the first full after Labor Day in September. We're hoping for decent weather ( low rain as we know it's too optimistic to think there won't be any rain ) and we liked that most kids will be back in school at that time. Crowd levels are typically low so for us, it was perfect timing.

QUESTION for the F&W Fest experts:

We'll be there on Friday, and we have dining reservations at one of the high-end places. My query? Will all the F&W Fest stands make us wish we hadn't bothered with the formal dining for dinner, and should we cancel that or keep it?

QUESTION for the F&W Fest experts:

We'll be there on Friday, and we have dining reservations at one of the high-end places. My query? Will all the F&W Fest stands make us wish we hadn't bothered with the formal dining for dinner, and should we cancel that or keep it?
A lot of people refrain from making ADRs during F&W Festival....but then again, many still do because they like the idea of having a relaxing dinner in the AC in a sit down restaurant. We are of the latter group. F&W has some yummy choices but I still like to have a relaxing dinner. We'll do F&W for lunchtime

THanks ksromack, that was our plan. Nosh around lunching/brunching, but a nice sit-down dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!