Epcot & Illuminations

Zanda

Earning My Ears
Hello, I am sure this has been asked before, but which restaurants have Illuminations viewing? All suggestions welcome!

Rose and Crown for sure. I think the outdoor dining at Mexico ( sorry I couldn't remember the name of the location ) and I think there is limited viewing from the outside section of Spice Road in Morocco. I think there are more, but these were the one's I could remember off the top of my head.

La Hacienda has some tables by the window but I don't think you can request one.
We ate at R&C and got an inside table, but when Illuminations begins, there is a private outside viewing area for the restaurant. We could see really well there.

Rose &Crown has an outdoor patio and many tables (not all) have a great view. If you are seated inside, they have a private patio for restaurant guests to watch Illuminations
La Hacienda de San Angel in Mexico has a few tables with excellent iews and many with no views. The outdoor patio mentioned is the seating for the La Cantina QS and fills well in advance.
Spice Road Table has some tables with a view.
Tokyo Dining has some window tables with a partial view and Chefs de France as well.
For sure, the best is Rose and Crown

We had a good experience at Rose and Crown this past April. Sat outside and were able to stay at our table for the show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter