Epcot Must Do List?

I do remember Mission Space making me feel claustrophobic. I’m glad you mention that because now I think I’m going to cross it off my list.

From my memory I thought the Turtle Talk with Crush was cute. Is it a different show than from 10 years ago?

Good to know about Voices of Liberty.

Where are the storytellers located?

Thank you for your help!
I assume it's the same show, we haven't been to it for a few years as it's low on our list--if you remember it fondly--definitely put it on your list then!

Storytellers--in your times guide, there will be a list of when the storyteller is in each country. The American pavillion has ones for both Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. We haven't been to them all, but we really enjoyed Father Christmas in England and the ones in Germany and Norway as well. It's a nice way to learn about Christmas and other winter festivals around the world.

I just saw your question for a PP--CP stands for Candlelight Processional, held at the American Gardens Theater in the American Pavillion. It's a telling of the Christmas story with a choir and a celebrity guest narrator. It can be almost impossible to get a seat without having a dining package for it. We've gotten the Candlelight Processional Dining Package for both times we've been over Thanksgiving with my Dad and the kids. We really enjoyed it.

2 days! Epcot is our favorite park. We spend most of our time in WS.

Definitely don't miss Living with the Land, and the 3 Caballeros in the Mexico Pavilion. Stop by Club Cool to taste (free samples) of the weird cokes. We like to see the British Revolution band perform.

The update to MS Green made it pretty lame IMO, I'm not in a hurry to ride it again (I don't do orange).

I assume it's the same show, we haven't been to it for a few years as it's low on our list--if you remember it fondly--definitely put it on your list then!

Storytellers--in your times guide, there will be a list of when the storyteller is in each country. The American pavillion has ones for both Hanukkah and Kwanzaa. We haven't been to them all, but we really enjoyed Father Christmas in England and the ones in Germany and Norway as well. It's a nice way to learn about Christmas and other winter festivals around the world.

I just saw your question for a PP--CP stands for Candlelight Processional, held at the American Gardens Theater in the American Pavillion. It's a telling of the Christmas story with a choir and a celebrity guest narrator. It can be almost impossible to get a seat without having a dining package for it. We've gotten the Candlelight Processional Dining Package for both times we've been over Thanksgiving with my Dad and the kids. We really enjoyed it.

I greatly appreciate all of your help and insight! I am hoping that with three different time frames for the candlelight processional and it will not be a problem on the 28th.

2 days! Epcot is our favorite park. We spend most of our time in WS.

Definitely don't miss Living with the Land, and the 3 Caballeros in the Mexico Pavilion. Stop by Club Cool to taste (free samples) of the weird cokes. We like to see the British Revolution band perform.

The update to MS Green made it pretty lame IMO, I'm not in a hurry to ride it again (I don't do orange).
Ty!

Like nearly everyone else, I would definitely say two days. We only went for one day and didn't get to see very much of the World Showcase which was disappointing. For our next trip I am going to 1 day for World Showcase finishing with Illuminations and then one day for Future World - if we don't use all of the second day that's okay we can visit another park for the afternoon.

Have a great time!

Although not an attraction, yet Sunshine Seasons was the best food we had at Epcot during F&W. Living with the Land was cool. We did 1.5 days at Epcot.

Like nearly everyone else, I would definitely say two days. We only went for one day and didn't get to see very much of the World Showcase which was disappointing. For our next trip I am going to 1 day for World Showcase finishing with Illuminations and then one day for Future World - if we don't use all of the second day that's okay we can visit another park for the afternoon.

Have a great time!
Ty

Although not an attraction, yet Sunshine Seasons was the best food we had at Epcot during F&W. Living with the Land was cool. We did 1.5 days at Epcot.
I have that on my list but there are going to be all sorts of foods for the holidays. Thank you!

Is it a very jerky ride? If it just goes fast I think my dad will be OK with it.
I'd prefer for someone who has been on it recently to comment on how jerky it is/isn't, but I wouldn't bring any senior over 70 member of my family on that ride.

I'd prefer for someone who has been on it recently to comment on how jerky it is/isn't, but I wouldn't bring any senior over 70 member of my family on that ride.

I hear you. My dad is in great shape. Will definitely research it. It isn’t high high high on my priority. My dad loves Soarin’.

I agree with all of the others. 2 days at EPCOT, especially if there is an event going on.

With regard to Turtle Talk with Crush, it was updated to include some cameo appearances of characters from Finding Dory. I usually travel solo and like to sit in the back and just watch the kids interact with Crush.

Test Track does have that section with the Belgian Blocks that can be jerky if you or you're dad have back or hip issues.

I agree with all of the others. 2 days at EPCOT, especially if there is an event going on.

With regard to Turtle Talk with Crush, it was updated to include some cameo appearances of characters from Finding Dory. I usually travel solo and like to sit in the back and just watch the kids interact with Crush.

Test Track does have that section with the Belgian Blocks that can be jerky if you or you're dad have back or hip issues.
Ty for the info!

CP is Candlelight Processional. It is a wonderful narrated story of Christmas with the most amazing orchestra and conductor. The music is religious and the narration very entertaining. Celebrity guests narrate and changes every few days. Very popular. The best way for the best seating and least wait is to buy a lunch or dinner package for a guaranteed seat. This is our favorite. The story tellers are in each country sharing each countries traditions. Very wonderful.

Pixar short films also very entertaining and educational. Great time to rest and leave the crowds!!

CP is Candlelight Processional. It is a wonderful narrated story of Christmas with the most amazing orchestra and conductor. The music is religious and the narration very entertaining. Celebrity guests narrate and changes every few days. Very popular. The best way for the best seating and least wait is to buy a lunch or dinner package for a guaranteed seat. This is our favorite. The story tellers are in each country sharing each countries traditions. Very wonderful.

Pixar short films also very entertaining and educational. Great time to rest and leave the crowds!!
Ty for your help!

There is also the International Festival of Holidays in the World Showcase. As one of the PP advised it does have holiday storytelling but there are also some international food booths that are must trys.

I hear you. My dad is in great shape. Will definitely research it. It isn’t high high high on my priority. My dad loves Soarin’.

My parents are over 70 and they LOVED Test Track. When I mention our next big family trip, my mom always asks if we are going to ride it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter