Epcot Passport

I would love a copy also if someone doesn't mind sending it - my email is nikki_goof at yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Hi, I have only just registerred, and am new to all this.
I have just stumbled across this passport, and I think it's fab - is there any chance someone could email it to me in Word.doc. Or please point me in the right direction to request this.
If someone could pm me, as I don't have enough posts to give out my email in this post.
Many thanks for your help. Emma

Could somebody PLEASE send me the US word documents of Pat's designs? I can't use the save file link for some reason & I would REALLY like these for my nieces when we go to Disney World next month

Pat & Natalie...I loved your designs & am planning to make 3 different passports thanks to all your wonderful work.

My email address is cc_88_99 @ yahoo.com (without spaces)

You don't need to request the file. There's a link in this thread. I don't remember the post number, but it took me right to the file which I printed and made into the passport we took on our vacation a few weeks ago. You just have to do a bit of looking for the link in this thread.

My link below is still working...

Epcot Passport Word Document

Click on "FREE-DOWNLOAD" on the BOTTOM right of the page (you don't need to sign up or register...) and a little gray bar will start counting down time (5 minutes I think) that you will have to wait before you can download the file. After the time is up, the "FREE-DOWNLOAD" link will change green and say "DOWNLOAD NOW". Click on it, and the word file will automatically download to your computer...

Other than the above, I can't provide any help, as I never used the file.

Just a suggestion, you might want to search this forum or check my thread for other passport ideas, as there are a lot "fancier" ones available, but do require a little more work (but not much).

Evan

After being away for a long long time I am working on a new passport, but I need your opinions...
please let me know what you think about this new page.
is it too busy, not busy enough, would you prefer anything to be added or left of the page..
will the round edges work or do you prefer it withouth the round edges?
(since it easier to print without the round edges)
any suggestions are welcomed since I would love to improve the passport I made years ago...
Thanks for reading and hope you will post your thoughts...
(should I open a new thread for this??)

without countryflagborder
pascan1.jpg

with countryflagborder
pascan3.jpg

not sure which one will work better....

Pat! Those are awesome! I keep going back and forth- I like them both! I hope you are able to finish them. I would love to use them for our trip :worship:

So glad to see you back on the boards Pat! Love the new design and I also vote with flag border :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter