Epcot tour

drise

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the "Hidden Treasures of the World Showcase" tour? What did it include, how was it??

I haven't done this one yet - we did do the garden tours - several times - you first meet - then you go to one of their behind the scenes places - where you watch a movie - then you walk around the entire world showcase stopping in particular areas - they can't stop everywhere - so they change the places they stop at -

I think the hidden treasures would work the same - except instead of being shown the gardens you are shown the architecture and how it relates back to the country.

I found them very interesting.

Yes, on my last trip in September 2002. I loved it! You do get info on architecture and how it relates back to the country, as spiceycat/Pat says….but much more: statues, art, Disney insider stories, etc. And yes you do get to go behind some of the countries. FYI, at the time, this was one of the only tours that didn’t give out a tour pin at the end. I was so good that I will be taking some other tour this year.

I did the Future World tour, July 2003. I enjoyed it very much. I've been wanting to also do the Garden Tour, but I will probably wait until the Flower show starts. The hidden treasure sounds good too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter