Epcot's New France Tale As Old As Time

samsteele

DIS Veteran
Looks like Epcot has a new Tale as Old as Time display opening in France pavilion. Not a Beauty & the Beast film display but a celebration of French inspired musicals over the years. Excited for this as some vlogs showing pics and costumes from original Les Miserables production starring Canada's own Colm Wilkinson lead tenor. Friends and 'fiends' of stage musicals will know he was also Toronto's first Phantom of the Opera in the mid 80s. What a fun and classy touch for the pavilion. Wonder if this will be located near the perfume shops. Can we hope it may replace at least one of the pungent perfumeries? While everyone loves a little French perfume, a little goes a long way if you get my drift. :thumbsup2

It’s not replacing the gargoyles, is it? I really appreciated seeing Notre Dame more after seeing that little display!

Looks like Epcot has a new Tale as Old as Time display opening in France pavilion. Not a Beauty & the Beast film display but a celebration of French inspired musicals over the years. Excited for this as some vlogs showing pics and costumes from original Les Miserables production starring Canada's own Colm Wilkinson lead tenor. Friends and 'fiends' of stage musicals will know he was also Toronto's first Phantom of the Opera in the mid 80s. What a fun and classy touch for the pavilion. Wonder if this will be located near the perfume shops. Can we hope it may replace at least one of the pungent perfumeries? While everyone loves a little French perfume, a little goes a long way if you get my drift. :thumbsup2

I saw Colm as the Phantom - he was amazing!

I didn’t realize this was added with the sing along - will make a point to see this display in the summer. Thanks!

It’s not replacing the gargoyles, is it? I really appreciated seeing Notre Dame more after seeing that little display!
Sounds like it might be. I haven't seen it yet. If so, that's another sign that impressions de france film is on the way out. If so, sad because its a gorgeous classic film.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!